If you are looking for a job in which you want to give time to your family as well then teaching jobs is one of the best choices. As the education system is flourishing at a very high rate hence the numbers of schools are increasing day by day. This, in turn, is offering great job opportunities to the teachers. And if you are looking for jobs in Dubai, then the city has a huge number of job opportunities in Dubai, especially in the teaching sector. Before you step out for the job make sure that you are qualified with a relevant degree. For teaching, you should have a graduate degree along with that certificate required for teaching.
Reason for choosing teaching jobs over others
There are various benefits of choosing teaching jobs over others. Some of them are listed below:
- Teaching jobs give you enough time to relax.
- The profile enables you to spend more time with your family.
- Teachers earn an excellent paycheck. Initially they don’t earn big bucks but later on, they start making good money. And yes, experience does play a very important role because experienced teacher earns a very good package.
- When it comes to retirement most of the highly salaried professionals don’t earn a good pension amount whereas teachers get a lucrative pension.
- Health insurance plan is covered for the teachers which are not same in most of the professions.
- Teachers also get sick leaves, maternity leaves, and tuition reimbursement. So you can clearly make an idea teaching is a job which is not just meant for earning good salaries rather avail many other benefits as well.
- If you love teaching then the job is going to offer calmness to your life.
- Their job hours are usually 6 hours only. So they spend less time on the job when compared with other corporate counterparts.
- Talking about holidays in case of teachers is in great number. Be it summer holidays or winter breaks, which is not the case for other professionals.
Pros of working in Dubai
- Tax-free income is offered by the country to the working professionals.
- Affordable accommodations are provided by the employer if you are an expat.
- Offers good options to invest in real estate sector.
- Cheap fuel and cars, because of this exploring Dubai doesn’t hurt savings to an extent.
Likewise, there are many other benefits which make the country desirable for the expats. Not only this, the city also offers ample amount of job opportunity in Dubai for both fresher and experienced.
If you are looking for a job in Dubai, then you must follow a proper approach. Like preparing your CV/resume with appropriate keywords and uploading on job portals like Monstergulf, Indeed and many more. You can also update your profile on LinkedIn which is a very good platform for getting jobs. Word of mouth is also fruitful method but it doesn’t help most of the candidates and many other methods are there.
Neelam Gupta is currently focusing her writing on the extensive domain of employment. She has written various articles and blog posts on resume writing, job search, and hiring. She also likes to write about nature.