Unoxidized leaves are the leaves which get oxidized in the production process for the making of GREEN TEA, which is one of the least processed types of tea. This is why it contains the most antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols. Green tea is produced from the Camellia sinensis plant. Black tea, oolong tea and many more teas are produced from the dried leaves and leaf buds of the Camellia sinensis plant.
Benefits Of Drinking Green Tea:
1.Contains healthy bioactive compounds.
2.May improve brain function.
3. Increases fat burning.
4. Antioxidants may lower the risk of some cancer.
5. May protect the brain from aging.
6. May reduce bad breath.
7. May help prevent diabetes type
8. May help in preventing Cardiovascular Disease.
9. May help you lose weight.
10. May help you live longer.
11. Lowering the risk of Heart Disease.
Side Effects Of Drinking Green Tea:
1. Overdose can be risky due to high caffeine.
2. May Increase headache, if overdrinks.
3. It is linked with a chemical, which can lead to liver injury, if overdosed.
4. Stomach problems.
5. Lack of sleep.
6. Anemia and Iron Deficiency.
7 Dizziness and Convulsions
8. Irregular heartbeat and blood pressure.
Green tea is commonly counted as a beverage. It is also at hand in an FDA-approved ointment. Green tea powder and extracts are more often used as a supplement. The amount of polyphenols or antioxidants provided is typically standardized as Green tea products. 178-823 mg of specific polyphenols called catechins per cup contained in Green Tea beverages. Green tea also contains caffeine. So it can affect your mental health or sleeping schedule due to overdose. If you are sensitive to caffeine, take a limited amount of green dose only. Or take as per the suggestion of your doctor.