What is IVF?
IVF is also called In Vitro Fertilisation. People turn towards this procedure when they face fertility issues. It is estimated that around 1 in 5 couples take help of this procedure. Although there are other options available IVF is the most opted one. This is because of any advantages this procedure has. Although there are many disadvantages and risks involved they are negligent. Any couple who opts for this procedure should first clearly understand what the procedure is.
The major advantage of this procedure is a healthy pregnancy and a baby is born. But it is not necessary that everyone gets the same result. Indeed IVF is not the solution for everybody. The next advantage of the procedure is that it can evade issues with the fallopian tubes of women. In fact, this procedure was discovered initially for this very reason.
A ray of hope for women
It is like a silver shining in the life of women who are unable to conceive. Chances of getting pregnant of women reduce if they have a blockage in their tubes. In such case, IVF procedure comes to rescue. Men with low sperm count find difficult to fertilize their partner egg. IVF is also a solution for such couples. In IVF the fertilization takes outside the body, so there is no need of the sperms to pass through tubes.
Why IVF is becoming popular
In spite of trying a number of times, you are unable to conceive. At that point many a medical help is necessary. There are many medical aids available that can help in conceiving. The numerous options can complicate the things. So it’s best to opt for the easiest one.
Before opting IVF it is mandatory that you understand the root cause of the problem. After doctor suggests it is required to look for the best ivf hospital in India. Alongside IVF have a brush up about various other options available?
What is the success rate of IVF?
The exact success rate of the procedure cannot be calculated. But there are various factors that contribute to the success of the procedure. These include
- The success of the procedure declines after the age of 40.
- The average success rate is 40-45%.
- Usually, IVF is more popular as compared to artificial insemination.
Some facts about IVF
- IVF works successfully for women at a younger age. So this option should be considered at a timely age.
- The whole procedure can be costly and expensive. There are many financial plans available for needy people.
- The most important thing for IVF is patience. You have to be patient as it can be successful in two or at least three cycles.
- The most important thing about IVF is that it is not necessary to be successful even after spending bucks of money.
So IVF is a boon for women who cannot conceive. After complete knowledge and looking for best ivf hospital in India this option can opt.